Friday, January 6, 2012

The Wall

THE WALL

This weekend starts a chapter in my life.  THE WALL.....it is a 10x10 foot space at Tarrant Co College.  I will be doing an installation with my son, Nick Kolbek.  This weekend we start this process, and let me tell you....it is a major undertaking.  This past week, I have done plans and financials for this project....I call The Wall (for now).  It is going to take a huge amount of paint and time.  It is going to be awesome and I am super excited to get started.  At lot of hard work and many many late nights.  I still work full time and the 6 kids are into various sports.  But I have a plan and with the help of my amazing husband.....Nick and I will pull it off!
Count down.......6-8 weeks out......goal is before March 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment